*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Read my disclosure for more info.
Now you should know some acne treatments that can work very efficiently for you. But you probably have some other question about the fastest way to get rid of acne from your face.
I’ll tell you the SECRET right now. I’m sure that you know already the cause of acne problem. YES. Acne is caused by some bacteria living on your face, especially if you have oily face. Do you know why oily face tends to cause more acne on your skin? That can happen because of the NATURE of the Bacteria. They tend to grow rapidly on nutritious substrate, such as your oily face.
One thing that you can do to prevent bacteria from growing uncontrollable on your face is by using antibiotics. These antibiotics products are believed to be very effective to decrease bacteria that can cause pimples on your skin.
Visit your acne doctor and ask them some acne products that can reduce your acne very effectively. I believe that many doctors and experts usually prescribe antibiotics for acne to reduce your acne. Why? Because antibiotics can be used to kill some germs and bacteria.
After you understand the IMPORTANCE of antibiotics for acne, you should learn some of them before you use it to treat your acne. Today, I’ll give you some effective antibiotics that you can discuss with your doctor to see which one is the most appropriate products for your skin. Remember: Not Every Products are Created EQUAL. You should understand that the effectiveness of the products really depend on the individual skin and also the antibiotic itself.
Top 4 Antibiotics for Acne in 2018
- Tetracycline. This is the most common antibiotic prescribed by your doctor. One thing that you need to consider is this antibiotic could cause some negative effects to some pregnant women and children.
- Erythromycin. If you’re looking for something similar to Tetracycline but a little bit milder, Erythromycin could be your choice. It is milder because it contains anti inflammatory agent that can reduce the negative effects on your skin. To make it more effective, you should consume it during your meals.
- Minocycline. This is one derivative from Tetracycline. So if next time you see this kind of acne antibiotic, you should know that it is similar to Tetracycline. But some doctors believe that this product can only be used for the postural type of acne. There are some side effects that might come after you take this medicine. Some of our patients feel some negative side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, vomiting, different tooth color and skin color.
- Doxycycline. This product is stronger than the previous products, which are Tetracycline and Erythromycin. It is very effective when you consume it together with your food, but it could cause some sunburns on your skin.
- Clindamycin. This is really my recommendation for treating your acne. It is very effective to be used as an antibiotics products for acne. But it could give you some serious intestinal infection if you do not use it properly.
Now you already know that not all acne antibiotic are created equal. Just for your information: these antibiotics are really great and effective for treating your acne. But the problem is some of them have negative side effects on your body.
That’s the reason why I created this website to let you know and guide you to choose the best natural acne treatment for you. You need to consider all options before you choose one of them to treat your acne
Check out my other articles about how to get rid of blackheads on nose. You can use the same technique to remove your blackheads.