Make your brown eyes brighter and more pop by following these 10 wonderful eye makeup tutorials and 5 smart tips.
There are many women who have brown eyes and sometimes they often find the trouble in applying the makeup over the brown eyes. As we all know that there are varieties of color shades that have been set for the brown eyes so that it can make the brown color of the eyes impressive looking for others.
There are many best shades of eye makeup that are found to be stunning for the brown eyes such as Red and green, orange and blue, purple and yellow. But you have to make sure one thing that you should choose with the eye shades according to the shade of the eye color so that by the end of the day it can come up to be attention grabbing.
Best Eye Makeup Tips For Brown Eyes:
1. If you want to make your eyes appear as larger and prominent then you should make the best choice of the light color shades. This is mainly because of the reason that darker color shades will going to make the eyes appear as small and contouring ones.
2. You can make your brown eyes come into view like the big dark chocolate eyes in the company of black liner, mascara, a smudge of pale pink eye shadow, and finish by means of lightly flushed cheeks and put together your lips your signature.
3. Don’t forget to highlight your lips with the red or berry stain.
4. If in case you want to pull out the color focus from your eyes then we would suggest you that you should make the choice of deeper shade of lip color.
5. If you have the desire of making the eyes bigger and prominent looking for others then you can make the choice of adding the brown eyes with pale pinks, or accent the brown with gold and deep rusts.
6. You can even choose to use one sheer glittery eye shadow that will be all used over in combination in the midst of a gently smudged liner in favor of a more stylish look.
7. Dark brown eyes will even going to come into view as stunning looking with the lined in shades of plum mix through a pale mauve shadow, aubergine mix in the company of a shimmery light pink shadow, raisin mix by way of a mushroom soft brown shadow.
8. You can easily apply the eyeliner with the help of liquid eyeliner over top of your eye. If you feel comfortable then you can even choose with the eye shadows as well.
9. If you want to make your eyes appear natural then we would suggest you that you should use a small, firm brush and apply eye shadow as your eyeliner. You can make the use of soft pinks so that you can make the eyes best looking.
10. Lastly Chocolates, deep plums and charcoals in a soft mushroom color on your brow bone will be giving amazing appearance to the brown eyes.
Try out these tips right now and we’re sure that you will going to fall in love with your eyes!