*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Read my disclosure for more info.
4. Vitamin E And Coconut Oil For Wrinkles
You Will Need
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- A few drops of organic coconut oil
What You Have To Do
- Pierce the vitamin E capsule carefully and pour the contents into a bowl.
- To this, add the coconut oil and mix well.
- Apply this oil blend all over a clean and dry face. Massage it in for a few minutes.
How Often You Should Do This
Do this every night.
Why This Works
Vitamin E hydrates the skin and quells the unhealthy dryness that may be a cause of the wrinkles and fine lines. It also contains tocopherol, which is an antioxidant that helps to rejuvenate dull and aging skin .