6. Coconut Oil And Lemon Juice For Wrinkles
You Will Need
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon raw milk
What You Have To Do
- Add the lemon juice to the milk and mix until the milk curdles.
- Add the coconut oil to this and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and massage for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it on for another 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
How Often You Should Do This
Repeat this every day.
Why This Works
Lemon juice cleanses the skin and tightens the pores. It contains vitamin C that enhances the skin’s elasticity and reduces wrinkles . The curdled milk moisturizes the skin.
Do not use this remedy if you are allergic to dairy and dairy products.