Fine lines, wrinkles, acne, dark spots … those are some of the most common skin problems you need to fight on a daily basis. Back in the days, you might get panic when you see new fine lines or acne breakout in your face. But now, you don’t have to be afraid because you have the best high frequency machine on your side.
High frequency wand is the most popular skin treatment tool and method nowadays. It is the device that will give you the fair and smooth skin you always dream of and it is also the sword you are going to use to fight signs of aging.
The reason why your skin product fails to deliver the result you want is that it is unable to reach the deeper layer of the skin. High frequency device will deal with the problem and make sure your skin can effectively absorb the skincare product you use.
To guarantee a good result, make sure you choose the facial wand carefully. Here are some of the top high frequency face wand products that you definitely will love.
Top 8 High Frequency Facial Machines of 2019
Signstek’s Portable High Frequency Skin Tightening Machine
NuDerma Handheld High Frequency Skin Electrotherapy Device
Ediva High Frequency Skin Care Machine(Includes Facial Cream)
NEW SPA ARGON’s High Fequency D’arsonval Device( for Home Use)
Taking care of your face is important, but if you also care about the appearance of your neck and body, this is the machine you want to have. It comes with not only one but five electrodes which will give you more treatment options. The skin on your neck and body will age too and this product will ensure that no part of your body will be neglected.
It also comes with a gauze mask which will help the oxygenation process more effective. It will send the antioxidants to the right place so that the device can address the problems of your skin to the core. It is not only effective to treat acnes, fine lines and wrinkles, but also improve blood circulation to stop hair loss and fades cellulite.
- It can be used not only for the face but also body and neck, thanks to the 5 different electrodes.
- Ergonomic non-conducting handle for more convenient usage.
- Replaceable and detachable elements prolong the age of the device.
NEW SPA ARGON’s Professional High-Frequency Facial Device
If you want a high-end product and you don’t mind with more expensive price, this facial wand is the best option for you. Even though it is slightly more costly compared to other similar products in its class, it also comes with more electrodes.
This machine has seven electrodes with various sizes, shapes and also both direct and indirect applications. The electrodes can be used to pop pimples, to treat the skin on the neck as well as to be used over skincare products. You simply need to attach the correct electrode according to the treatment you want to do to the wand.
It has excellent cleansing feature because it can control the sebum flow according to your skin type. Furthermore, the ozone released by the machine is also proven very effective to kill bacteria.
- It comes with seven electrodes that can be used for direct and indirect applications.
- The gas electrode is Argon (violet light) which is used in professional products.
- Replaceable and detachable elements prolong the age of the device.
- 200,000 cycles per second will make sure you will not experience pain or inconvenient when using the wand.
FLYMEI’s Portable High Frequency For Acne Device
If you are looking for a compact high frequency skin care device that you can easily bring everywhere, this FLYMEI is definitely the winner. Thanks to its small size and ergonomic handle, it is very convenient to use this product.
It also comes with four different electrodes and one of them can be used for body treatment, making it a good product for people who have acne problems in their body as well. Speaking of acne treatment, the antibacterial property the machine exudes is very effective in getting rid of acne and preventing new ones to appear.
Besides acne, you can also use this device to improve skin complexion, stop hair loss, stimulating hair growth, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and also fading dark circles. If you have problems with cellulites, you can use this machine to make the cellulite cream you use more effective.
- Good value for money.
- Pretty simple to use.
- One of the best machines for acne removal due to its antibacterial effect.
KRASR Portable Handheld High Frequency Device
This popular product includes four choices of electrodes—comb to prevent hair loss, mushroom to diminish wrinkles in broad areas, bend to zap pimples and tongue to remove wrinkles in smaller areas.
This device is compact, painless and it is also suitable for all skin types. Regular application will result in tighter skin, fairer complexion, less hair loss and dandruff as well as smooth skin free of acne and bacteria. It will ensure your skin is properly oxygenated because it is the key to creating fairer and healthier skin.
- Good value for money.
- It comes with four different electrodes that can be used for face and body.
- Perfect for every skin type.
READ REVIEWS & BUY ON AMAZON
Lift Wand Pro High-Frequency Machine
The Lift Wand Pro is new and improved and includes a total of 7 electrodes and a micro-needle roller. The unit is fully-equipped for professional treatment to the skin. The most powerful and versatile anti-aging device is now even better than ever!
The high-frequency facial kit includes 7 electrodes, each designed for a specific application area, making it truly versatile. This model was upgraded from its prior model which came with 4 electrodes, and the present model also includes the breakthrough micro-needle roller for better penetration into the skin.
The new lift wand performs just as well as the earlier model did, utilizing high-frequency currents to increase blood circulation to specific areas while eliminating bacteria and improving skin elasticity and collagen production.
Lift Wand’s Features and Specifications:
- Complete, all-in-one beauty kit
- New and improved over its previous model
- Powerful enough for salon use
- Ease of application for home use
- Includes DVD instruction
- Advanced 7 electrodes
- Includes micro-needle roller for superior penetration into skin
- Anti-aging benefits
Lift Wand pro Review
The Negative Reviews
The majority of the customer feedback for the Lift Wand Pro on Amazon has been very positive. There have also been a few complaints made by reviewers, and we will discuss them now for the benefit of our readers.
- The most common complaint about this tool has been with regard to its quality, with a few reviewers stating that their product arrived broken in the mail, leaving them unable to use the machine until they were able to have it replaced by the manufacturer. Some buyers stated that it broke quickly after they purchased it, while others mention that the unit felt as if it were made of poor quality materials.
- Another problem that buyers had with this device was that the unit did not come with instructions, even though a DVD was advertised to come with the machine. Buyers who did not understand how to use the unit felt frustrated and mention that it took them a long time to figure out how to use all of the electrodes.
- Finally, buyers did mention that customer service was not easy to get in touch with, and one reviewer stated that they could not reach anyone from the company at all. This was understandably frustrating to the buyer who’s machine broke soon after receiving it, as they could not get replacement parts for the unit.
The Positive Reviews
Despite the negative comments about the Lift Wand Pro that we have just discussed, the majority of the customer feedback has been very positive.
- What buyers loved about the Facial Equipment is that it really worked. Reviewers stated that they could begin to see a difference in their skin in just two weeks, with their skin becoming brighter and visibly radiant.
- Other customers mention that it took a little longer for them to see results, with some as long as 3 months, but they stated that they didn’t mind waiting because this product did what it said it would do.
- Reviewers liked that the machine was easy to use and came with a DVD that made it simple to follow along and learn how to use all of the attachments, which was another thing that they loved about the product. The assortment of electrodes meant that the machine could be used in a variety of ways, which was a big hit with customers.
- Buyers were in agreement that this device was well worth the money they spent on it and even recommended it to their friends and family.
Would we recommend the Lift Wand Pro to our readers?
Yes, and here is why:
Although a small percentage of buyers received their product broken in the mail, we found absolutely no negative feedback for this product stating that it didn’t work for the customer. Overwhelmingly, buyers mention over and over that this product did what it was advertised to do- make your skin look younger and more radiant.
It’s easy for us to recommend this product to prospective buyers who are thinking about making the purchase, and we have the confidence to do so after reading so many positive stories from buyers.
CLICK HERE to get the Lift Wand Pro through Amazon.com, to have a look at the pictures of it, and to read through the customer reviews in more detail.
What Is High-Frequency Machine?
High-Frequency was invented in the late 19th century by Nikolas Tesla. Even though high-frequency had been used in the medical fields since the first time it was invented, its usage to treat skin problems was only perfected in 1892 by Jacques-Arsène d’Arsonval, a French biophysicist who developed electrotherapy using High-Frequency principle. Electrotherapy was used to treat skin diseases, wounds as well as other problems in mucous membranes.
It was in the 1970s when High-Frequency finally touched the world of beauty treatment. Many salons in the Europe started using this technique to improve their clients’ skin condition. Since then, expert beauticians and professionals started to observe more about the benefit and safety of this method for skin rejuvenation. High-frequency is finally considered a safe beauty treatment that can be a solution for so many skin problems such as acnes and wrinkles and even hair loss.
How Does High-Frequency Facial Wand Work?
Several decades ago, this treatment can only be done in a salon or dermatologist office. But now, it can also be safely and conveniently done at home using a small. Whether you get the treatment in a salon or at home with the facial wand, high frequency skin care works with the same principle.
The machine has a wand-like device, and it is in charge of delivering the high-frequency glass electrodes gas to your face and body. When the machine is turned on, simply press the wand to your skin gently. The wand passes the high-frequency waves to your skin, the tissue of your skin will immediately absorb it.
The heat that is produced by the high-frequency wave will break down the cells, separating the toxins and dead cells from the good cells. When the toxins and bad cells are flushed out of the system, the skin problems will be eliminated.
The heat the high-frequency delivers will also help to make your blood circulate better. It will encourage your body to produce more collagen which will make your skin more elastic, fairer and also look younger with barely seen pores.
What Are the Benefits of High-Frequency Facial Wand ?
Here are some benefits that you will get if you use the machine regularly.
- Getting Rid and Preventing Acne
This machine will not only help get rid of acnes but also will prevent them from appearing again. The gas electrodes from the machine can produce purified oxygen that contains plenty of antioxidants. The antioxidants will help fight bacteria and toxin that causes acne. For faster result, you might want to use acne medication along with the facial wand. The high-frequency wave will help the medication to be absorbed more effectively so the acnes will disappear faster.
- Fading the Appearance of Cellulite
Cellulite is formed on the dermis instead of the outer part of the skin (epidermis), and this is why once cellulite appears, it’s going to be very hard to remove it. But a high frequency appliance can help improve the appearance of cellulite because it is capable of reaching the deeper part of the skin and breaks down the cells. As a result, with regular usage, this tool can help make the skin to be smoother and fades the cellulite.
- Softening Fine Lines and Removing Wrinkles
You cannot stop aging but you can prevent the signs from appearing on your skin with this machine. The high-frequency waves improve blood circulation and send more oxygen to the skin, which accelerates the process of dead cells renewal. The wave also will encourage collagen production which will make the skin look fairer, smoother without wrinkles and fine lines.
- Eliminating Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles are caused by leaked hemoglobin in the capillaries under your eyes and this is not something you can get rid of with a simple eye cream. To fix the problem, the area needs better blood circulation and this is where the machine plays its role. When you use your eye cream along with the magic wand, the high-frequency wave will allow the eye cream to penetrate the tissue deeper, which will make the dark circles fade faster.
How to Use
How to Spot a Good High-Frequency Machine?
There are so many high frequency treatment devices out there, but you need to choose carefully if you want the best result. This machine also doesn’t come cheap so you might want to buy a durable machine that can last for a long time. Here are some things to consider when purchasing this beauty treatment device:
- Low Wattage
Choose a device with around 10 watts of power. If the wattage is too high, the device cannot reach high-frequency effectively and it will be easily broken.
Since you are going to use the machine at home, you might want to choose something small and portable for extra convenience.
- Electrode Types
High frequency wand comes with either Neon (orange light) or Argon (violet light) gas. The violet one is commonly used by professional since and has excellent anti-bacterial properties. Meanwhile, the orange one is better to treat aging skin since it comes with more focused warmth.
Is a High Frequency Wand a Good Product for You?
Before you head to the store and buy this machine, you need to be 100% sure that this product will be effective to treat your skin condition. This device is very safe but if you have these following conditions, you might want to proceed with cautions:
- You are pregnant.
- You have severe skin diseases.
- You are using an electrical medical device, for example, pacemaker.
Consult your doctor first to make sure that the wand will not pose any harm to you.
So, which machine do you think will suit you the most? We have carefully chosen some of the best products in the market so actually, the four of them will deliver an amazing result.
But our personal favorite is NEW SPA ARGON. It is very convenient to use and we love the fact that it comes with five different electrodes that allow more treatment options. The application is also very straightforward so it will not take long for you to master using the wand. Overall, you definitely will be amazed at the improvement brought by this versatile device for your skin.
Other Facial Machines :